What is Invisalign
Invisalign®– show off your smile, not your braces
Nothing is as important as a genuine and heartfelt smile. Whether in your professional life or when you are out socialising, An attractive smile can make you feel happier and more relaxed – as well as making the right impression!
If you've ever thought about how improving your smile could help you to feel more confident, Invisalign® might be for you.
With the Invisalign® technique you can have the smile you always wanted, without traditional, metal braces.
Invisalign in Leeds can help you get the great smile you've always wanted because it's...
Invisible - since the aligners are transparent most people wont even notice them and so no body will know that you are straightening your teeth. So
you will be able to smile more during treatment as well as after.
Removable - you take your clear braces out to eat and drink
what you want whilst in treatment, also dental hygiene is not problem, something that can be difficult when wearing fixed orthodontic braces.
Comfortable - conventional braces can cause irritation to your teeth and gums because of the metal wires and bands, with invisalign the aligners are comfortable and you shouldnt experince such problems.
Invisalign® has its own patented clincheck system and so it allows you to view your own virtual treatment
plan on a computer generated screen , so that you can see how your teeth will move over times and how straight your teeth
will look when your treatment is complete. Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten teeth using a
series of custom-made, nearly undetectable aligners. And it's
been proven effective in both clinical research and in practices
throughout the world.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of clear aligners for about two weeks, removing
them only when you need to eat, drink, or clean your teeth
- As you replace each aligner with the next one in the series,
your teeth will move - little by little, week by week -
until they have straightened to the final position your dentist has prescribed.
- You'll visit your orthodontist or dentist about once
every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing
- Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average
number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and
30, but both will vary from case to case.
Visit the Invisalign website to learn more.
More than 10,000 doctors are prescribing Invisalign® as an innovative treatment for straightening teeth.
In addition to the aesthetic and comfort advantages, Invisalign®offers a number of significant clinical benefits including:
- Predictable treatment, as Invisalign®is planned in advance your dentist can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished
- Improved periodontal health through better dental hygiene during treatment
- No metal allergies due to brackets and wires
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software
- Custom manufacture means a tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation and fewer scratches
Get a consultation today to see what your Invisalign options are!