The practice was taken over by husband and wife team, Peter Fellerman & Sarah Horton in 1990, & has seen continuous development since then.
In 2016 an expansion and complete refurbishment was completed, resulting in a state-of-the-art practice offering a broad range of routine and specialist dental services.
Award winning dentist, Dr Adam Glassford, joined the practice five years ago, providing advanced cosmetic procedures including full Smile Makeovers, Implants to replace missing teeth and anti-wrinkle treatments. Sedation is available for nervous patients.
Our dental practice has established itself amongst the local community and for many years we were a Leeds University approved training practice having met stringent postgraduate educational standards and patient care criteria.
We know that an attractive smile is one of the most noticeable and memorable features. That is why the whole team at the practice work hard to provide you with the very best dental healthcare.
- We offer a warm and friendly welcome to all our patients.
- Long-established devoted team, where our patients come first!
- Popular membership scheme offering exclusive member benefits
- Children treated free of charge
- Invisalign treatment carried out by Peter Fellerman our experienced Invisalign Provider
- State of the art equipment to deliver a comfortable service for our patients
I have just finished a 9 month Invisalign programme to straighten my teeth. I am so pleased with the results and thank Dr Fellerman and his team so much for their hard work. They could not have been more helpful in answering all my questions along the way. They were incredibly accomodating to my needs… View Article