The practice was taken over by husband and wife team, Peter Fellerman & Sarah Horton in 1990, & has seen continuous development since then.
In 2016 an expansion and complete refurbishment was completed, resulting in a state-of-the-art practice offering a broad range of routine and specialist dental services.
Award winning dentist, Dr Adam Glassford, joined the practice five years ago, providing advanced cosmetic procedures including full Smile Makeovers, Implants to replace missing teeth and anti-wrinkle treatments. Sedation is available for nervous patients.
Our dental practice has established itself amongst the local community and for many years we were a Leeds University approved training practice having met stringent postgraduate educational standards and patient care criteria.
We know that an attractive smile is one of the most noticeable and memorable features. That is why the whole team at the practice work hard to provide you with the very best dental healthcare.
- We offer a warm and friendly welcome to all our patients.
- Long-established devoted team, where our patients come first!
- Popular membership scheme offering exclusive member benefits
- Children treated free of charge
- Invisalign treatment carried out by Peter Fellerman our experienced Invisalign Provider
- State of the art equipment to deliver a comfortable service for our patients
Having been frustrated with my crossed front teeth for many years I decided to do something about it. I saw an article about Invisalign in a magazine and resolved to investigate further. The prospect of virtually invisible and removable aligners was perfect. I called all the dentists in Leeds who offered the treatment and chose King Lane… View Article